Junior Service/UX Designer
Stentle is looking for a Junior UX/Service Designer.
He/She works within an interdisciplinary team to plan, visualise and define new customer, brand and service experiences, relying on a wide range of skills, from research design to experience and service design. A relevant part of his/her activity will deal with the continuos evolution of the Stentle’s services and products. A Junior Service/UX Designer needs to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis.
Stentle is based in Milan, but we work for clients around the world and in different industries (Fashion, Retail, Hotel & Hospitality) therefore, availability to carry out activities locally is required.
- Participate in managing the design research activities (research strategy, ethnographic based user research, UX research…) collaboratively with the team.
- Design system mapping, customer journeys, scenarios and service specifications.
- Participate in analyzing research data identifying and generating meaningful insights and behavioural patterns.
- Design functional wireframes and prototyping of interfaces.
- Work closely with developers and visual and user experience designers contributing to the improvement of the design quality and final user experience.
- Participate in facilitating workshops with heterogeneous groups of clients and stakeholders.
- Create presentations and design strategy documentations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in ux design, service design, business design or a related discipline.
- A background in visual design will be considered as a plus.
- Full working proficiency in both Italian and English.
- Knowledge of user-centred design processes and passionate about solving complex Service and UX challenges.
- Skills in structuring and visualising journey maps, service ideation, concept communication and specification.
- Being keen on meeting project deadlines.
- Ability to understand the impact of technology on design deliverables.
- Knowledge of at least one between Sketch and Adobe Suite.
- A hands-on Service Designer with skills in visual and interaction design as well.
- Ability to facilitate workshops, set design sprints and hold seminars and training sessions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences.
- Attention to details and organisational approach.
- Interpersonal and client management skills.
- A love of collaboration and learning.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Proficiency in Spanish.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Knowledge of agile approaches and techniques.