We invite a passionate and extremely proactive sales executive to join our sales team. Your main responsibility will be to grow up Stentle revenue selling our products and services. You’ll report directly to the CEO and will be in charge of all the sale cycle starting from the lead generation until the sign of the agreement.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years in a similar role selling digital/e-commerce services to other companies (B2B). Previous sale experience with at least one among Fashion, Retail and Hotel verticals is considered a strong plus.
- Great presentation skills, from slide design to presentation leading.
- Previous experiences of public speaking will be appreciated even if not mandatory.
- Goal orientation and motivation for sales.
- Willing to work in a startup environment.
- Italian Fluent, English Fluent, Spanish optional
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Familiarity with a sales structured forecasting process is a plus.
- Manage the all sale cycle from the lead generation until the sign of the contract.
- Manage demo sessions with one or more prospects.
- Present the Stentle products and services favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face, at trade exhibitions, events and demo.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement (price, costs, delivery, and specifications) with client representatives and closing sales.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information from market research, events, news, analysis reports, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.